He never won any Oscar and didn't always have the audience's favors. His filmography is short and unbalanced. But his films became cult and many movie fans and contemporary directors like Tarantino or Scorsese, claim his influence. This books provides a unique perspective on his entire works.
Track list : - The traitor and the hero, by F. Ganzo - In conversation with Sam Peckinpah.
- 1961-1965, Early lateness. Sam Peckinpah before The Wild Bunch, by C. Fujiwara.
- Interview with Gordon T. Dawson, by M. Dubreuil.
- 1969-1973, Spurs. The styles of Sam Peckinpah, by E. Burdeau.
- The dance of Pat Garrett, by Carlo Chatrian.
- Sam Peckinpah by Sam Fuller.
- 1974-1983, when legends die, by C. Huber.
- Interview with Kris Kristofferson, by F. Ganzo.
- Wild West, Domestic gaze. Sam Peckinpah and television, by J-F. Rauger.
+ film shoot stories.